| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cedars, Bsharri in August is very mild at 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in August is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of water tumbles during on average 0 days.
- The shortest day is 12:53 long and the longest day is 13:50 long with an average length of 13:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Cedars, Bsharri August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Cedars, Bsharri, Lebanon
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Cedars, Bsharri:
- Latakia, Syrian Arab Republic - 145 kms (90.1 miles) N
- Famagusta, Cyprus - 216.2 kms (134.3 miles) WNW
- Tartous, Syrian Arab Republic - 72.1 kms (44.8 miles) NNW
- Larnaca, Cyprus - 233.3 kms (145 miles) WNW
- Tripoli, Lebanon - 32 kms (19.9 miles) NW
- Beirut, Lebanon - 71.1 kms (44.2 miles) SW
- Haifa, Israel - 186.7 kms (116 miles) SSW
- Irbid, Jordan - 189.9 kms (118 miles) S
- Deir-Alla, Jordan - 229.7 kms (142.7 miles) S
- Amman, Jordan - 252.1 kms (156.7 miles) S