Climate of Cedars, Bsharri, Lebanon Average Weather
- Cedars, Bsharri, Lebanon is at 34°15'N, 36°2'E, 1916 m (6286 ft). See map.
- Cedars, Bsharri has a warm mediterranean/ dry-summer subtropical climate that is mild with dry, warm summers and moderate seasonality. Regions with this subtype of the Mediterranean climate closely resemble an oceanic climate with generally cloudier and damper conditions than typical Mediterranean climates tho they are still susceptible to fire in the warm dry summer months. (Köppen-Geiger classification: Csb)
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Cedars, Bsharri is situated in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 8.9 degrees Celsius (48.1 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 17.5 °C (31.5°F). This indicates that the continentality type is oceanic, subtype truly oceanic.
- In the winter time records indicate temperatures by day reach 5°C (41°F) on average falling to -2.7°C (27.2°F) overnight.
- In spring time temperatures climb reaching 11°C (51.8°F) generally in the afternoon with overnight lows of 2.7°C (36.8°F).
- During summer average high temperatures are 21.7°C (71°F) and average low temperatures are 11.3°C (52.4°F).
- Come autumn/ fall temperatures decrease achieving average highs of 15.7°C (60.2°F) during the day and lows of 6.7°C (44°F) generally shortly after sunrise.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 924 mm (36.4 inches) which is equivalent to 924 Litres/m² (22.66 Gallons/ft²).
- If you were to burrow down through the Earth from Cedars, Bsharri you would come out nearest to the climate station at Tubuai, French Polynesia where you would find a Tropical wet climate.
The climate table uses colour to represent the data so you can get a good idea about the climate at a glance. The colour also helps when comparing two or more locations that you can switch between in separate tabs in your browser. There are links along the side and top to the various sections where we are adding additional details including in the new discussion section where you can read and add posts about the various aspects!
Climate of Cedars, Bsharri, Lebanon Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Latakia, Syrian Arab Republic - 145 kms (90.1 miles) N
- Famagusta, Cyprus - 216.2 kms (134.3 miles) WNW
- Tartous, Syrian Arab Republic - 72.1 kms (44.8 miles) NNW
- Larnaca, Cyprus - 233.3 kms (145 miles) WNW
- Tripoli, Lebanon - 32 kms (19.9 miles) NW
- Beirut, Lebanon - 71.1 kms (44.2 miles) SW
- Haifa, Israel - 186.7 kms (116 miles) SSW
- Irbid, Jordan - 189.9 kms (118 miles) S
- Deir-Alla, Jordan - 229.7 kms (142.7 miles) S
- Amman, Jordan - 252.1 kms (156.7 miles) S