Climate of Cedars, Bsharri, Lebanon Average Weather
- Cedars, Bsharri, lebanon, 34°15'N, 36°2'E, 1916 m (6286 ft)
- Cedars, Bsharri has a mediterranean climate that is mild with dry, warm summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Csb)
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Cedars, Bsharri is close to the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 8.9 degrees Celsius (48.1 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 924 mm (36.4 in).
- If Cedars, Bsharri were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Latakia, Syrian Arab Republic - 145 kms (90.1 miles) N
- Famagusta, Cyprus - 216.2 kms (134.3 miles) WNW
- Tartous, Syrian Arab Republic - 72.1 kms (44.8 miles) NNW
- Larnaca, Cyprus - 233.3 kms (145 miles) WNW
- Tripoli, Lebanon - 32 kms (19.9 miles) NW
- Beirut, Lebanon - 71.1 kms (44.2 miles) SW
- Haifa, Israel - 186.7 kms (116 miles) SSW
- Irbid, Jordan - 189.9 kms (118 miles) S
- Deir-Alla, Jordan - 229.7 kms (142.7 miles) S
- Amman, Jordan - 252.1 kms (156.7 miles) S