Cedars, Bsharri Climate & Temperature
- Cedars, Bsharri, Lebanon is at 34°15'N, 36°2'E, 1916 m (6286 ft). See map.
- Cedars, Bsharri has a warm mediterranean/ dry-summer subtropical climate that is mild with dry, warm summers and moderate seasonality. Regions with this subtype of the Mediterranean climate closely resemble an oceanic climate with generally cloudier and damper conditions than typical Mediterranean climates tho they are still susceptible to fire in the warm dry summer months. (Köppen-Geiger classification: Csb)
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Cedars, Bsharri is situated in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 8.9 degrees Celsius (48.1 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 17.5 °C (31.5°F). This indicates that the continentality type is oceanic, subtype truly oceanic.
- In the winter time records indicate temperatures by day reach 5°C (41°F) on average falling to -2.7°C (27.2°F) overnight.
- In spring time temperatures climb reaching 11°C (51.8°F) generally in the afternoon with overnight lows of 2.7°C (36.8°F).
- During summer average high temperatures are 21.7°C (71°F) and average low temperatures are 11.3°C (52.4°F).
- Come autumn/ fall temperatures decrease achieving average highs of 15.7°C (60.2°F) during the day and lows of 6.7°C (44°F) generally shortly after sunrise.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 924 mm (36.4 inches) which is equivalent to 924 Litres/m² (22.66 Gallons/ft²).
- Were you to burrow down through the centre of the Earth from Cedars, Bsharri you would pop up nearest to the climate station at Tubuai, French Polynesia where you would find a Tropical wet climate.
Cedars, Bsharri Climate Comparisons
In depth comparisons with over 3,600 world destinations. Better understand a climate by comparing it relative to one you know (check it out):
Rio de Janeiro,
Cedars, Bsharri Climate Graph in Metric Units
Cedars, Bsharri Climograph in English Units
Please help others find this resource by sharing the link:
Climate of Cedars, Bsharri, Lebanon Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below.
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Latakia, Syrian Arab Republic - 145 kms (90.1 miles) N
- Famagusta, Cyprus - 216.2 kms (134.3 miles) WNW
- Tartous, Syrian Arab Republic - 72.1 kms (44.8 miles) NNW
- Larnaca, Cyprus - 233.3 kms (145 miles) WNW
- Tripoli, Lebanon - 32 kms (19.9 miles) NW
- Beirut, Lebanon - 71.1 kms (44.2 miles) SW
- Haifa, Israel - 186.7 kms (116 miles) SSW
- Irbid, Jordan - 189.9 kms (118 miles) S
- Deir-Alla, Jordan - 229.7 kms (142.7 miles) S
- Amman, Jordan - 252.1 kms (156.7 miles) S